Staffing Support, When You Need It
During the COVID-19 pandemic, hospitals are redirecting staff resources toward clinical areas and thus experiencing staffing shortages in utilization review and in-care coordination.
We’re supporting hospital systems in this time of need by providing remote, on-demand case management support, on an as-needed basis. Hospitals will see an immediate positive impact:
- Keep patients without life threatening conditions out of the emergency department
- Reduce exposure to keep staff healthy
- Free up space for critically ill patients
- Pay only for charts that are reviewed, vs. paying hourly wages to case workers
Our remote coverage programs are delivered by experienced case management professionals who are backed by trusted Brundage Group physician advisors.
On-Demand Utilization Review Support
- Dedicated team of RN case managers, available 24/7, including weekends and holidays
- Pay only for completed reviews – no contract commitments or hourly fees
- Get access to second level reviews with instant level of care determinations by Brundage Group physician advisors, as needed
- Assist with overflow charts during high census, peak season or crisis situations
Remote Care Coordination
- RN care coordinators and social workers monitor patients’ progress remotely while ensuring patient safety and preventing readmissions
- Allocate hospital staff to care for critical care patients.
- Keep patients with non-life-threatening conditions quarantined out of the hospital setting while monitoring their progress with limited patient-caregiver interaction
- Ensure patients follow discharge orders; arrange transportation to appointments; and facilitate recovery with minimized readmissions
Interested in working with us? Fill out the form below.