Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Education
We educate IRF physicians in documentation essentials to satisfy IRF requirements to support inpatient rehabilitation hospitalization. IRFs use a unique coding system called Case Mix Grouping (CMG). We educate physicians on this tier system that exists within the CMG coding system in order to support utilization of resources at the IRF level.
Our on-site education includes:
- Case-mix groups tier optimization
- Post Admission Physician Evaluation (PAPE) documentation
- Individualized Overall Plan of Care (IOPOC) documentation
- 60% rule compliance
- Compliant conditions
- Impairment group
- Medical necessity
- Admission and audit reviews
- Contact us to learn more about our IRF education services.
We break down departmental silos in hospital organizations through the unification of clinical documentation across quality, utilization, denials and CDI.